IHE IT Infrastructure Technical Framework Supplements Published
The IHE IT Infrastructure Technical Committee has published the following supplements for Trial Implementation as of July 21, 2017:
- Remove Metadata and Document (RMD) – The RMD Profile provides a means to request document removal from an XDS Repository, and metadata removal from a Registry. It builds on concepts presented in the XDS Metadata Update supplement, but is not dependent on those capabilities.
- Add RESTful Query to ATNA
- Cross-Community Document Reliable Interchange (XCDR)
- Cross-Community Fetch (XCF)
- IHE Appendix on HL7® FHIR®
- Extensions to the Document Metadata Subscription Profile
- Mobile Alert Communication Management (mACM)
- Mobile Access to Health Documents (MHD)
- Patient Demographics Query for Mobile (PDQm)
- Patient Identifier Cross-reference for Mobile (PIXm)
- XAD-PID Change Management (XPID)
- XDS Metadata Update
IHE IT Infrastructure Technical Framework Volumes Published
The IHE IT Infrastructure Technical Committee has published the following updated Technical Framework Volumes (Rev. 14) as of July 21, 2017:
- Volume 1 (ITI TF-1): Integration Profiles
- Volume 2a (ITI TF-2a): Transactions
- Volume 2b (ITI TF-2b): Transactions (cont.)
- Volume 2x (ITI TF-2x): Appendices
- Volume 3 (ITI TF-3): Contains Section 4 (Cross-Transaction Specifications) and Section 5 (IHE Content Specifications)
- Volume 4 (ITI TF-4): National Extensions
Note: The Document Digital Signature Profile (DSG) has been incorporated into this revision of the IT Infrastructure Technical Framework Volumes.
The profiles contained within the above documents may be available for testing at subsequent IHE Connectathons. The documents are available for download at http://ihe.net/Technical_Frameworks. Comments on these and all IT Infrastructure documents are welcome at any time and can be submitted at IT Infrastructure Public Comments.